Thursday, November 17, 2005

i'm a (gasp) plant murderer

i really didn't mean to. i'm so sad now. it was so beautiful, alive, thriving... now it's dead because of me.

i wanted to take it to work, to let it grow in my office like it never could at home (not enough room with all my other plants).

i never imagined that the freezing cold temparatures would kill it so completely. i mean deader than i've ever seen a plant. it was alive when i got it here and within an hour, corpse.

i am so completely traumatized. how could i do this?

a plant is dead, the murder weapon was ten minutes of minnesota cold, and i am a murderer.

(sigh)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You fiend! Actually, I've done this too. You think you've wrapped your baby up so well but they are more delicate than, well, a baby!

Anonymous said...

I love you anyways. you are the best caregiver around. Accidents happen. Ask my kids. Both before the age of one have had a black eye. It all happens for a reason. We will have to buy you one and have it delivered for you next time. I love you.