Friday, May 12, 2006

housewarming eve- rainy but upbeat

so it's raining, and it's supposed to rain all weekend, how do you like that?

well i guess it's no big deal that aaron can't mow the lawn, since no one will want to be outside near it anyway.

rain can't get me down, though. friends and neighbors are coming over to my new house tomorrow to help us warm it up and that's a nice feeling.

also, this house... (remember that whole thing? how we put an offer on it, had it accepted, and then had the bank decline the deal? remember that shitty thing?)... well that house is still on the market... for less than we offered for it... and they can't get anyone to buy it. i think there really is a body in that house after all.

and so i say to you all, my house, and my housewarming party, rule!

somehow, this comes to mind for me right now:
This House and I are joined by the bonds of love. And you cannot track that. Not with a thousand bloodhounds. And you cannot break it. Not with a thousand swords. And when I say you are a coward, that is only because you are the slimiest weakling ever to crawl the earth.

No comments: