Sunday, July 09, 2006

catchup (not catsup)

so, here's what i've been up to for the last couple of marathon weeks...

the last kickball game of the season went well. aaron and i are making a special video to commemorate the whole season... check out a small clip here.
















aaron, my brother scott, his friend bob, and i went to the boundary wates and completed the lady lakes chain, starting at lake kawishiwi and ending at sawbill. damn fine times.
















when we got back from the wilderness, my step sister kristen flew into town for the holiday weekend. first we got our hair cut...




















then we went out for sushi with kat and scott mcgerik. thanks for the fun night kat and scott!!















then, we shopped at the mall of america, ikea, and grand/victoria. please note: we shopped, but we never dropped.




















i bought some new yarn to make some socks and a hat.















we had a little bbq on sunday july 2nd with my brother, my step sister, and a few other folks. didn't get any pics, can you believe me?

after kristen left town, aaron and i met tasha, pete, dan and my friend amy (who was in town from philly) down at the stone arch bridge for a little firework celebration.




















here's a little video- listen to the prediction of the little kid in the background, and then his reaction (hilarious at the time).

while my brother was here, he got to hang out at the raptor center at the university of minnesota. he had so many fine things to say about those folks, they must be awesome. thanks u of m for showing my brother such a great time.

my brother gave me this picture of him working at a wildlife refuge in australia.





my brother is going to be a vet.














so as you can see, i've been very busy lately. now that everyone has left, i'm a little sad, but i'll be getting back into the swing of things and blogging a lot more now.

thanks for your patience.

No comments: