Thursday, September 28, 2006

kickball birthday party

i'm so lucky that my birthday comes smack dab in the middle of the kickball season every year. it means that i get to have a great time celebrating with all my friends.

this year was no different. first, they gave me a balloon and a hat and a pin and made me play kickball with it all.




















then they gave me a birthday cake and sang me happy birthday.















then they took me to the bar and made me drink beer.

then they all said something to me on video that i watched this morning to start my birthday off right.

and it was awesome.

thanks for a great kickball birthday party!!!

today i get to have lunch with my dear friend linda, who shares this birthday with me- HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINDA!!
then i have my cello lessen with my new bow (that i bought for myself for my birthday)
then, if everything goes right, i'm going to a burlesque show with jules at first avenue
then to top it all off, i'm going camping up near the north shore this weekend with lindsey, michael, lori, and buddy, where the fall colors will be peak, and the weather will be crisp!

woohoo, 31 rules!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthaversary!!! Love ya.

Anonymous said...

I love you sister. I hope your day went well. You called during cheerleading practice. Tomorrow is Alicia's first slumber party. I am so excited. Things are going well, we should talk soon. Nothing bad, don't fret!!

Anonymous said...

Watching that made me wish more that I could be there with you!! One of these years we HAVE to get together for our birthdays, like when we were little and it wasn't Scott's birthday!! I miss you and I hope you had a wonderful birthday. I love you, lots!!