Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Hacked your Blog Dude Its My Birthday Oh yeah


Oh hey everyone this is wrong but whatever I'm hijacking susan's blog today

Cause It's my birthday I turn 32 to day ok there should be some dorky thing I can do here.

Oh hey just for my birthday check out fred rogers's homepage over at pbs if i type that in will it make a link lets see

www.pbskids.org/rogers

ok hope that works otherwise just type it in people

(hey susan could ya fix that up there so its a link and then just erase these paretheses)

alright there it is there should be like a picture to gowith with i thin. oh jesus that's not mister rogers ok whatever.

happy birthday to me

i hacked your blog dude.

2 comments:

squakk said...

happy birthday buddy!!! i love you.

Anonymous said...

Hope it was a good one Aaron...even if you're completely insane 8-)