Friday, May 30, 2008

new iphone?



























i know that people everywhere are starving for an iphone, so is it selfish of me to get the new one when so many people will be going without?

i really want it, and i think i will be getting it, once it's out- seriously, they need to release it NOW.

i'll be using my stimulus check, so one could even argue that it would be american for me to get one.

but i think of all those who are starving in africa, and i realize that i've only had my iphone since january 25th (four blessed months)...

so i ask- is it wrong for me to salivate at the thought of the new one as i plan to take a day off work to stand in line to buy it the instant it's available?

is it wrong (say no)?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not only is it NOT wrong, but mayhaps there is a friend that would want the old one for cheap or nothin! Maybe even one that would reply to this post!


!

Anonymous said...

There's not a thing wrong with it! I want an iphone too, just not the carrier that it is attached to.