Friday, April 14, 2006

my mom cares

recently my mom asked me if it made me nervous when i posted actual personally identifiable information about myself on my blog and i said 'well, no, because i don't'. and she said 'well, yes, you do'. and then she quoted a couple of places where i do and i realized, she was right (imagine that- my mom being right!!).

it's funny, because, when i'm posting, i'm taking care not to put my last name out there, or my phone number, so internally i feel pretty good about my online safety. then she brings it up and i realize i haven't been as careful as i thought- i've put my address in at least two postings (both of which i have already corrected).

i just got so excited about my new home, that i didn't even think about that as being potentially unsafe. that's what buying a new home does to you- erases your brain and empties your wallet. =)

so this post is to say, thanks mom!! i'm glad you care and i appreciate you for looking out for me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man..your Mom is a total wuss.

(name withheld for security reasons)

squakk said...

hey seriously, don't talk about my mom that way. it's not cool.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, don't be disrespectin' nobody's mama!! Beside's she's cool, thank you very much.