Wednesday, November 22, 2006

know any teen boys?

Here is an email a friend of mine sent recently. If you know of anyone who might be interested, please call the number in the flyer below.


Hey everyone,

I'm still looking for some male teens to participate in my study on
parent-teen argument and conflict for my Ph.D. dissertation research.
So if you know any that are 13-19 and fit the criteria (see flyer),
please send them my way. I already have 5 female teens in the study,
but I would like to include the male perspective as well. Each
participant will receive a $20 gift card to either Barnes & Noble or AMC
Movie Theaters. The first interview has been lasting about 1.5 to 2
hours. After the interview is transcribed, there could be a follow-up
interview to clarify some information.

Ideally I can finish my interviews within the next month and begin data
analysis and writing in January. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Chris

No comments: