Wednesday, January 16, 2008

dear santa letter- alicia renee

my niece dictated this santa letter to her teacher, who wrote it just the way she asked...

it says:

dear santa,

you are big and jolly. i like that. do you like stars? will you bring a pink bracelet for my mom? pink is her favorite color. my brother wants ten thousand trucks. my dad wants a pair of new screwdrivers. i want some sunglasses because the sun hurts my eyes. merry christmas santa. love alicia



i love that she starts by asking santa a question about himself and then asks for things for her family. she asks for her own gift last, and doesn't even ask for a toy. very practical, just like her aunt. =)

alicia lost her second tooth yesterday and is turning 6 next week. cliche, i know, but it's hard to believe she's growing up so fast.

her little brother, cole, is reading already and he's only 3.

i just love them so much and wish i could be closer to them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw, they love you!! They ask about you all the time. The other day Alicia drew you a picture. I will have to scan it for ya :)