Wednesday, January 09, 2008

thanks for your thank you, barbara!

I got this card in the mail recently. it was so nice, i just have to share it with the internet and somehow pay the niceness forward a little.






















i met barbara on a plane when i was flying to denver for work. she wrote this to me:

_________________

dear susan-

you sat beside me on a plane from minneapolis to denver last april. when it looked like i might be stuck overnight in denver- you graciously offered to share your hotel room with me. that was so generous- i haven't forgotten. i meant to write and thank you sooner- but the time slips away so quickly.

i hope you will enjoy many blessings in the new year.

barbara
_________________

she ended up catching her connecting flight after all, so i didn't actually do anything for her, but it was so nice of her to send me the well wishes.

i love finding kind people in the world- it refreshes my belief in goodness.

thanks for the thoughtful card, barbara!

No comments: