Wednesday, September 14, 2005

30th birthday party- coming up soon

so i'm sad that a few people that i really love won't be able to come to my party, but i'm really glad that a lot of people that i really love will be able to come.

aaron is teasing me about some big surprise they have for me. he is trying to drive me crazy and since i'm already clinically crazy, i'm determined not to go completely insane. we'll see how that goes, right?

my mom already gave me my gift, btw. it was a big surprise all on it's own... thanks mom!!

remember when i said i wasn't sure if 30 was going to be dramatic for me, and i'd have to find out over the next two months? is it possible that the birthday just forces you to take inventory of the changes in your body and life, when without a milestone birthday, you'd just keep hurtling toward death without pausing for reflection? then, since you were hurtling, but now you're pausing, the contrast of that is what causes the drama?

No comments: