Monday, September 19, 2005

in the nudie

what would it feel like to buy a pair of jeans for $265 and then wear them almost everyday for 8 months before you would wash them because that's when they would finally have conformed to fit perfectly to your unique body?
would the chafing be unbearable?
would they stink something aweful?
would it be worth the ridicule you would have to endure for the cult mindset?
you should ask josh ehren- josh@haminthefridge.com.

Nudie Jeans - owned by the guy in the office next to me (he took a picture of them)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my god!!! I think these are the sweetest jeans I've seen in years!!!!

I'll bet that Josh guy looks fantastic in them!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my god!!! I think these are the sweetest jeans I've seen in years!!!!

I'll bet that Josh guy looks fantastic in them!!!