Wednesday, September 05, 2007

but can you live longer than me???

wow, after you guys all smoked me on the cadaver-meter, i wondered "what's the point in living??"... and then i realized, well i might as well live, my body isn't worth much if i die. =)

well this time i know i've got a practically unbeatable score on the real age calculator. apparently, my real age is 12.2, which, before you start giggling, has more to do with how hard my body has lived, not my emotional age (smartass). also, i'm going to live to be 93.8 years old, which means i will die some time in the summer of 2068.

can you beat that??























try it, i dare ya!!

(if you take the test, post your answer here, unless you're embarrassed cause i beat you this time)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm only gonna live til 88. Have fun at my funeral!

Bridget said...

I beat your real age. I'm 12.1 years old. However, my life expectancy is only 91.9. You know what that means? Since I'm two years younger than you, I'm also expected to live approximately 22600 more days. We're going to die at the same time!! It's a good thing...I don't know how you would ever live without me.

Anonymous said...

Biological age 30
Real age 8.9
Average Life Expectancy 74
Your Life Expectancy 95.1
8.9?! I don't really ACT that long, do I?! I was hoping to die before I reached 95 (sigh).

Unknown said...

i'm 7.3 years old, suckas!!! plus, i'm gonna live to 97.3 years old. see you in hell!!!

love, lindsey