Monday, September 24, 2007

thank you!!

the last few weeks have been really tough for me for a number of reasons.

to help me through, you have:
- endured long, complicated conversations
- encouraged me
- sent me cards
- rescued me in the middle of the night (big love to jules)
- shared your stories and insight
- validated me
- snuggled under the covers (big love to my kitty)
- sympathized, empathized
- let me cry
- reminded me of who i am, what i'm capable of
- just been there for me, spent time with me, called me to check in
























i'm in a much better place now and i'm proud of the work that i've done. it was hard but very worth it and i'm feeling the sunshine on my face again.

thank you for the part you played. you were all so good to me.

i hope, when you need me, i can be there for you in an equally important way.

thanks for your friendship!

No comments: